Sixth Form Welcome
We are a successful Sixth Form attracting many external candidates each year.
We look forward to working with you to realise your ambitions.
You are going to have to work hard but we will be there to support you every step of the way.
For prospective Sixth Form students we would like to invite you all to our open evening on Wednesday 6th November from 18:00.
All the subjects we offer can be found under the subject's tab on this website, please read them carefully, especially the entry requirements for each subject.
At Cedars Sixth Form we offer:
- Excellent 2018 results: 100% A*-E, 46% A*-B and 22% A*-A
- The large majority of our students go on to attend their first choice University
- Over 30 A levels courses including BTECs
- Level 2 and level 3 courses in Hairdressing
- We have very experienced A level teachers who will support students to achieve their academic potential
- Strong pastoral support team within Sixth Form, Heads of House, Supported Learning and the Student Support Centre
- A clear commitment to the personal development and well-being of each individual student
- Excellent careers / UCAS guidance to support students in making the next step towards achieving their aspirations.
- Great facilities with a dedicated atrium and two adjacent study areas, one with a computer suite. We are proud of our well stocked library and bank of additional resources, available for sixth form students during lesson time.
- The atrium incorporates Jenny's café open from 10am every day.
- For talented footballers we offer a Football Academy placement in conjunction Luton Town FC
- Study Skills, Future Planning, Enrichment and Peer Mentoring programmes
- The annual HELP week is a plethora of crazy activities, designed to raise money for good causes.
SIXTH FORM STAFF
Mrs. Calloway is the Assistant Head, Head of Sixth Form.
Ms. Bestic is responsible for CEIAG, Curriculum Education Information Advice and Guidance, the UCAS process and administers the Bursary Awards. email@example.com.
Mrs. Duke is the Sixth Form Administrator.
Mrs Parkinson deals with Sixth Form pastoral support and attendance.
We look forward to welcoming you to Cedars Sixth Form. A downloadable application form is available here. If you would like to arrange a tour please contact Mrs. Duke on 01525 219324 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sixth Form Dress Code