Sixth Form Dress Code
We do not have a "sixth form uniform" and we are not as strict as some other schools which require collar and tie and no denims or trainers.
However, the expectation is of an appropriate style of dress that is compatible with the school community of which you are a part.
We feel that a positive image reflects the positive, inner reason as to why you are here.
The guidelines include:
- Jeans should be smart and of plain colour
- No caps/hats/hoods/headgear - to be worn in school buildings
- No sportswear, e.g. jogging trousers, football/rugby shirts
- No strappy, cropped/low cut tops.
- All footwear should be appropriate for the school and learning community
- No ripped or torn clothing
We also expect a reasonable presentation as regards jewellery and hair etc. Apart from earrings and a small nose stud, no pierced jewellery is allowed and, as in the rest of the school, haircuts shorter than no. 2 are not permitted. Visible tattoos are not permitted.
If you do not comply with the above dress code, you will be asked to go home and change.