Ofsted 2017 Headlines
- "Teachers' strong subject knowledge and positive relationships with pupils help pupils to make good progress"
- "Pupils behave well in lessons and around the school. They work hard and treat others with respect and courtesy"
- "Leaders' work to promote the well-being of pupils is good"
- "Provision in the 6th form is good. 6th form students are well taught and they make good progress"
- "Pupils are safe and feel safe"
- "The curriculum supports pupils to make good progress"
- "Leaders take effective action to ensure that all pupils in the school succeed"
- "Pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding is promoted effectively"
- "Teachers have created an environment which is conducive to learning"
- "Teachers across the school have strong subject knowledge"
- "The school is calm and orderly"
- "Pupils treat each other with respect"
- "Leaders have taken effective action to increase the progress made by the most able pupils"
- "The progress students make in the 6th form is strong"